For over 20 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community of Bristol, Johnson City, Kingsport, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
1. Patients are encouraged to wear face coverings.
2. We are disinfecting between patients.
3. Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
4. We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
5. We are restricting the number of visitors allowed in our offices in keeping with state and local guidelines to keep staff and patients safe.
6. All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.
Our office hours have changed in observance of Thanksgiving. Have a safe and wonderful holiday!x