John Holbrook, M.D.
Dr. John Holbrook received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia and his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, Tennessee, where he also completed his orthopedic surgery residency. Following his residency, Dr. Holbrook completed a fellowship in hand and upper extremity surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
Dr. Holbrook is board-certified in orthopedic surgery. He is also on the clinical staff at East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine as well as a member of multiple medical societies. He has published multiple papers in orthopedic and hand surgery literature.
Dr. Holbrook and his wife, Patty, have three children: Amy, Austin, and Hayden. They are members of Munsey Memorial United Methodist Church.
Available to see patients at our Johnson City location, Dr. Holbrook is dedicated to providing high-quality patient care.
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
- General Surgery, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
- Orthopedic Surgery, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Clinical Staff – Department of Surgery, East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine
- State of Franklin Orthopaedic Society
- Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Society