Over 50 Years of Combined Experience Delivering Physical Therapy in an Orthopedic Setting
Our physical therapists treat each patient’s problem individually through an evaluation and will design a specific treatment plan for your condition. Restoring function and enhancing your quality of life are our goals for you.
Our clinic is exclusively staffed by licensed physical therapists; you will not be treated by assistants or technicians. To ensure the consistent care of your condition, you will be treated by the same clinician at each visit.
Our clinic is furnished with the latest in rehabilitation equipment, but time spent in the clinic can take patients only so far. We will educate you in the care of your orthopedic problem to help prevent re-injury in the future. We recognize the cost of your treatment and will minimize the number of visits by instructing you in a specific home exercise program for your condition.
Appalachian Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine in Bristol and Johnson City, Tennessee, provides a full and comprehensive set of outpatient orthopedic services, including:
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Orthotic assessment and fabrication
- Postoperative orthopedic care
- Treatment of sports-related injuries
- Treatment of sprains, strains, and other injuries and musculoskeletal problems
- Work rehabilitation
We provide postoperative rehabilitation for patients who have had:
- Achilles tendon repair
- Ankle reconstruction
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Knee anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repairs (open or arthroscopic)
- Shoulder decompression
- Shoulder labral repair
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Total joint replacements (shoulder, hip, and knee)