Reagan Parr, M.D.
Dr. Reagan Parr is originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and received his undergraduate education at Baylor University and his medical degree at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He spent 11 years active duty with the U.S. Army, including tours in Germany; Bosnia-Herzegovina; Cambodia; the Republic of Korea; multiple Pacific Islands; and Baghdad, Iraq. He has multiple journal articles, lectures, awards, and decorations to his credit. While he has experience in all branches of orthopedic surgery, he has particular interest and expertise in trauma, sports-related injuries, and conditions of the ankle, foot, and hand.
Dr. Parr is joined by his wife, Hayden, and three children: Riley, Keaton, and Julia. They attend Munsey Methodist Church and are active in multiple community activities ranging from scouting to soccer. You may find additional information about Dr. Parr at orthodoc.aaos.org/ReaganParrMD/about.cfm.
Available to see patients at our Johnson City location, Dr. Parr is dedicated to providing high-quality patient care.
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Orthopedic Surgery, Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Society of U.S. Army Flight Surgeons
- Daniel Boone High School
- Davie Crockett High School
- East Tennessee State University
- Elizabethton High School
- Tri-Cities FC
- Unicoi County High School